BREAKING: Pilot is in critical condition after landing on POWER LINES when he and copilot ejected from military training jet which crashed into homes in Lake Worth
- A military aircraft crash was reported on Sunday morning in Lake Worth, Texas that left three damaged and two pilots injured
- The Lake Worth Police Department and Fort Worth Fire Department arrived at the scene of the crash between the 4000 blocks of Tejas Trail and Dakota Trail
- One of the pilots from the aircraft is reported to be in serious condition, while the other is in critical condition
- A witness said that one of the pilots was seen being engulfed by flames before hitting the power lines
- In a video shared on Facebook, smoke was seen rising from the scene and a parachute was also caught on a powerline
- No casualties have been reported as of yet
A military aircraft crash was reported on Sunday morning in Lake Worth, Texas that left three homes damaged and two pilots injured.
The two pilots ejected from the aircraft were taken to the hospital with one in critical condition and the other in serious condition.
The Fort Worth Fire Department and Lake Worth Police Department arrived at the scene as locals reported seeing the pilots in parachutes before the aircraft crashed down between the 4000 blocks of Tejas Trail and Dakota Trail.
Lake Worth Police Chief J.T. Manoushagian said that one pilot was found in the power lines and the other in the neighborhood after they were ejected from the aircraft.
A Facebook video from user Chastity Benne captured the smoke rising in Lake Worth
An estimated three homes have been damaged as a result of the crash
The pilot caught in the powerlines was allegedly engulfed in flames, a witness told CBS11.
A video posted by Chastity Benne on Facebook captured smoke rising from the crash and a parachute caught on a powerline.
No casualties have been reported as of yet.
The Fort Worth Fire Department responded to the scene at 11.40am