Scheduled maintenance is ongoing today for the release of a new mini DLC from Bungie.
The Black Armory is going live and will be accessible following today’s Destiny 2 server downtime.
It appears that issues with servers are currently ongoing, although this could be down to the surge of players trying to download the new content.
According to Bungie’s official schedule, maintenance is supposed to have finished now and will be followed by the new update going live.
Destiny 2 update schedule:
- Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude at 5pm, GMT.
- Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions
- Destiny 2 will be back online, and players will be able to download the update – 5:15, GMT
Patch notes from the new Destiny 2 update can be found below:
- Chaos Reach
- Tuned Chaos Reach’s deactivation cost so that it consistently retains Super energy from deactivating early.
- Previously, Chaos Reach allowed Players to save Super energy when deactivating the Super early by charging a flat Super energy cost upon deactivation (~65%). This meant that in order to save Super energy, you’d have to deactivate within the first second or so of the Super’s duration.
- With this change, Chaos Reach’s deactivation will now always save you some Super energy. Deactivating the Super is no longer a flat energy cost but, rather, now works on a curve. The intention is to reward players for skillfully timing their deactivation.
- Fixed an issue where the overshield granted upon respawning in Crucible would not negate damage right away
- Increased damage required to destroy Nightstalker Tethers prior to their activation
- Fixed an issue where the Biotic Enhancements buff would apply too much of a damage multiplier when standing in a Well of Radiance
- Fixed an issue where Scavenger perks could be used to generate heavy ammo off of team mates who fell to self-inflicted misadventure
- Fixed an issue where high impact scout rifles were not firing at 150 RPM
- Fixed an issue where the impact stat bar for Fusion Rifles was not updating when upgrading a charge time masterwork for the weapon
- Gwisin Vest
- Fixed an issue where kills were not required to extend Super uptime
- Fixed an issue where Super was not extended after 10 or more kills
- Chromatic Fire
- Fixed an issue where explosions were doing less damage than intended
- Reduced the amount of ammo gained from the Machine Gun Scavenger perk to bring it in line with other Power weapon scavenger perks
- Fixed an issue that caused the Black Armory weapons to sometimes roll two of the same perk
- Duplicate perks have been replaced in each weapon’s talent grid
- Fixed an issue that caused The Mountaintop to drop above appropriate power levels for players who do not own Forsaken, making it unequipped unless pulled from collections
- Fixed an issue that caused Valor Ranks to display different values from what their rank actually was
- This is strictly a visual fix, ranks have worked properly since Season of the Forge began
- Fixed an issue where the wrong team would sometimes be credited for killing the Ascendant Servitor Primeval
- Reduced the amount of ammo that Linear Fusion Rifles receive from the Power Ammo crate in Gambit to from 5 to 3 rounds
- Sleeper Simulant still only receives 2 rounds
- Players who die with fewer than 2 rounds of special ammo will now always respawn with 2 rounds, to help alleviate special ammo starvation
- Fixed an issue where players would be held in a loading screen if another player was inspecting items in inventory
- Fixed an issue where Protheon, the Modular Mind grew three times larger than intended in Update 2.1.0
- This strike has been reintroduced to Matchmaking, and can be launched once again from the Director
Leviathan & Raid Lairs
- Removed “Normal Mode Completion” requirement for launching Prestige Modes for Leviathan, Eater of Worlds, and Spire of Stars
- Fixed an issue where Destiny 2 would crash during the Morgeth fight
- Fixed an issue where the “Hawthorne’s Heroes” Clan Perk was not providing the proper rewards