Fortnite hill top with a circle of trees is one of the map locations needed to solve the latest week 8 challenge for the season 10 Battle Pass.
The full name of the Fortnite challenge is land on Polar Peak, a Volcano, and a hill top with a circle of trees, according to recent leaks.
The Fortnite Polar Peak and Fortnite Volcano locations will be easy enough to find.
Polar Peak can be found between squares C7 and C8 on the Battle Royale map, while the Volcano is in square H4.
However, the hill top with a circle of trees may be a bit more tricky for Fortnite fans to find.
Thankfully, because the Fortnite week 8 challenges leaked early it gave fans plenty of time to figure out how to solve the Battle Pass task.
And one of those that came up with a solution for the Fortnite season 10 challenge is YouTuber Gamer Hex.
In a post online they explained that they believe the Fortnite hill top with a circle of trees can be found in the south west corner of the map.
Specifically, it can be found between squares A7 and B7 on the Battle Royale map.
However, while Gamer Hex said this would be the hill top with circle of trees location other YouTubers differed.
One of those was Bodil40 who said the hill top with a circle of trees can be found just south of Pleasant Park.
Specifically, they said in a post online that it is in between squares C4 and C5 on the Battle Royale map.
The difference in opinion seems to be that some fans are wondering if the challenge is referring to a hill top house with a circle of trees.
And not, as the leak says, a mere hill top with a circle of trees.
In the meantime, here is a full list of the Fortnite week 8 leaked challenges…
FORTNITE WEEK 8 – LEAKED STORM RACERS MISSIONS (NORMAL)
• Gain health in the Storm (100)
• Complete a lap of a race track (1)
• Survive Storm phases (10)
• Visit the center of a storm circle (1)
• Land on Polar Peak, a Volcano, and a hill top with a circle of trees (1)
• Complete a time trial East of Pleasant Park or South West of Salty Springs (1)
• Dance at different telescopes (3)
FORTNITE WEEK 8 – LEAKED STORM RACERS MISSIONS (PRESTIGE)
• Damage an opponent in the Storm (1)
• Damage gliding opponents (100)
• Deal damage to opponents after the first circle closes (500)
• Visit the center of storm circles in a single match (3)
• Deal any amount of fall damage to an opponent (1)
• Complete a time trial North of Lucky Landing or East of Snobby Shores (1)
• Dance at different telescopes in a single match (2)
– Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more Fortnite news