(as of Mar 19,2019 19:52:28 UTC – Details)
◆ Matters Needing Attention
(1) The device doesn’t support Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Mac OS / PS4.
(2) DirectX 9.0c or above may be installed if the device is to be used in Windows 10 or above.
(3) If the device is unable to be used in Windows systems, please try to install the latest version of Xbox 360 Controller gamepad driver.
(4) The vibration-feedback function can only be used in PC games supporting Xinput mode and the function may need to be enabled in games.
(5) If you want to use the gamepad in devices with Micro-USB interfaces, you need to purchase OTG adapter or cable separately.
(6) If the product has any use problems, please feel free to contact us and we will serve you wholeheartedly.
(1) PC Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10 / Steam. Games should support Xinput / DirectInput mode, and some games may need to set the buttons before use.
(2) Android (version 4.0 or above, and the device must fully support OTG function). Games should support Android, and some games may need to set the buttons before use.
(3) PlayStation 3 can realize plug and play function.
(1) It supports plug and play, only for PC games supporting Xinput mode / Play Sation 3. Some games may need to set the buttons or use third-party software before use.
(2) Vibration Feedback Function.
(3) Multi-mode: Xinput / DirectInput.
(4) JD-SWTICH Function, which can exchange the functions of D-pad and Left-Stick in Xinput mode.
(5) Product Size: 150x105x65mm
(6) Product Weight: 216g
(7) Supporting Interface: USB 2.0 / 3.0
◆ Package List
English Instruction Manual x1
ZD-V+ Wired Gamepad x1 (equipped with 1.5M USB cable)Support PC Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10 & Play Station 3 & Steam
Support Android (version 4.0 or above, and the device must fully support OTG function)【Not inlciud a OTG adapter in the package】
Support Plug and Play, only for PC games supporting Xinput mode / Play Sation 3
Feature: Multi-mode: Xinput & DirectInput / Vibration Feedback Function / JD-SWTICH Function (exchange the functions of D-pad and Left-Stick in Xinput mode)
USB Wired Gamepad (PS architecture) – Does not support the Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Mac OS