Fortnite fans can now tackle the Week 3 challenges from Season 7.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Week 3 challenges task players with eliminating opponents with Legendary weapons, ringing doorbells and riding ziplines.
Another challenge tasks players with searching between three different Ski Lodges.
The Ski Lodge challenge is actually pretty straightforward when you know where to look.
The Ski Lodges can be found in the south west portion of the map, between Frosty Flights and Happy Hamlet.
The exact location of the Battle Star can be seen in the image above. Head to C9 on the map, next to a tree.
You’ll need to complete the game to earn the reward, so no rage quitting.
• Ride a Zipline in different matches (5)
• Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge (1)
• Legendary weapon eliminations (HARD) (2)
Battle Pass Challenges
• Search chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (7)
• Ring the doorbell in different named locations in a single match (2)
• Search between three Ski Lodges (1) (Hard)
• Stage 1: Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (HARD) (200)