Is Trump about to get BOOTED OFF Twitter? Top executive delivers POWERFUL warning

Twitter legal and policy chief Vijaya Gadde claimed the company will always enforce its rules, and does not offer “a blanket exception for the president or anyone else”.

Critics have repeatedly called for Trump’s Twitter account to be deleted after controversial tweets.

Last month Trump used the social media platform to call former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault, who has written a tell-all book criticising his record, “wacky” and a “dog”.

He has also repeatedly used Twitter to threaten foreign leaders.

In July, after Iranian President Rouhani said a US-Iran conflict would be the “mother of all wars”, Trump attacked the foreign leader.

He tweeted: “To Iranian President Rouhani.

“Never, ever threaten the United States again or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout history have ever suffered before.”

On January 3 he used Twitter to warn North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un, saying: “I too have a nuclear button, but it is a much bigger and more powerful one than his, and my button works.”

Twitter’s terms and conditions explain the company prohibits: “Behaviour that crosses the line into abuse, including behaviour that harasses, intimidates or uses fear to silence.”

Trump has 54million followers on his personal Twitter account, @realDonaldTrump, which was setup in 2009.

He also has access to the official President of the United States account, which has 24million followers.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has previously admitted he gets a notification on his phone every time Trump tweets.

When asked before if the platform would consider removing Trump’s account he said: “We have to balance it with the context that it’s in”.

“So my role is to ask questions and make sure we’re being impartial, and we’re upholding consistently our terms of service, including public interest.”

A number of prominent Trump supporters have had their Twitter accounts removed following allegations of misconduct.

These include far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and provocative right-winger Milo Yiannopoulos.

Trump recently picked a fight with another online giant claiming Google is rigging the search results for the term “Trump news” against him.

Steve Grove, Director of Google’s News Lab, strongly denied the allegation.


🕐 Top News in the Last Hour By Importance Score

# Title 📊 i-Score
1 Libya expels aid groups accused of 'African' population plot 🔴 78 / 100
2 Tech firm using quantum physics to spot fake passports and handbags raises £4.8m in London IPO 🔴 75 / 100
3 Anti-abortion campaigner convicted of breaching buffer zone outside UK clinic 🔴 72 / 100
4 Key signs that sudden cardiac death is about to strike – even in totally healthy, fit young people 🔴 72 / 100
5 ‘DoctorEMF’ wants you to unplug your lamps and routers — he even has a dog protect him from radiation 🔴 72 / 100
6 Stock markets LIVE: Trump nightmare as China's 34% tariffs move sends markets in free fall 🔴 65 / 100
7 Fenerbahce accuse Galatasaray boss of acting 'as if he'd been shot' after 'planned provocation' of Jose Mourinho which led to nose pinch 🔵 55 / 100
8 Kevin De Bruyne confirms he is leaving Man City with tear-jerking statement 🔵 52 / 100
9 Tucker Carlson 'immediately' sells his new Chevy truck after startling message appeared on the dash 🔵 45 / 100
10 King Charles and Queen Camilla’s unique living arrangements revealed by former palace staffer 🔵 30 / 100

View More Top News ➡️