NBA London stages the next instalment in their international series of games, with Boston Celtics taking on Philadelphia 76ers.
The Celtics are heavy favourites to win this games as they look to extend their lead at the top of the Eastern Conference.
They’re gunning for a seventh straight win tonight against a 76ers side creeping up the ladder.
Philadelphia have won their last four straight games and sit ninth in the Eastern Conference.
They’re 19-19 for the season and 5-5 from their last 10 outings.
Kyrie Irving and Al Horford could be the men to watch tonight as NBA London showcases some of the sport’s biggest talents.
Express Sport’s Stuart Ballard will be reporting LIVE from the O2.
And you can follow all the updates below…
NBA London: Celtics vs 76ers LIVE
– Celtics starting five: Irving, Tatum, Brown, Horford Baynes
– 76ers starting five: Simmons, Redick, Embiid, Saric, Covington
– 76ers taking an early lead here in London with JJ Redick hitting form with 10 points inside five minutes.
– Redick running the show in the first quarter, running down into the corner and hits a three that gets the crowd on their feet.
– Embiid yet to get going on the offensive end but a huge block towards the end of the quarter had the fans excited.
End of Q1: 76ers 28-23 Celtics
– Marcus Morris currently top scorer for the Celtics with seven. Horford and Tatum just on two, Irving and Brown on four.
– 76ers already with a 20 point lead here. Boston shooting just 37% from the field and 16% from deep. Philadelphia shooting 60% from three.
End of Q2: 76ers 57-48 Celtics
– Celtics managed the 76ers lead to single digits thanks in part to a scoring run from Brown and Irving
– Celtics refusing to go down without a fight here with back-to-back threes from Irving (17) Redick still leading all scorers with 21 points.
– Simmons with a monster slam to put the crowd on their feet and squares up to Kyrie Irving before flexing his muscles.
– Boston take the lead for the first time in the match with a dunk from Theis. Tight game here at the 02 Arena. Celtics 71-68
End of Q3: 76ers 79-85 Celtics
– Excellent third quarter from Boston sees them scored 37 points. All set for an exciting fourth quarter here.
– Celtics opening up a 12-point lead here in the final quarter. After shooting 16% from deep in the first quarter, they are now 12-31.
End of Q4: 76ers 103-114 Celtics