If you want a simple puzzle to help you relax on this Sunday morning, then you’ve come to the wrong place, because Quordle is anything but straightforward. Indeed, the aim of Quordle is to figure out four different words in nine guesses. It’s very similar to Wordle, only much more difficult. And it’s because of this difficulty that Express Online is back with another selection of spoiler-free hints for Quordle 237 on September 18.
Quordle challenges players to figure out four different words in just nine attempts. Much like Wordle, you’ll need to pay attention to the colour of the tiles if you’re to succeed.
If the tiles turn grey, then the letter doesn’t appear in the word you are guessing. If it’s yellow then the letter appears, just not in that particular spot. Finally, green tiles mean the letter appears in that exact position.
The twist with Quordle is that when you guess a word it will appear in all four answer boxes. You can solve them in any order, so keep an eye on everything, because you may be able to knock out the third word before you’ve guessed the first one.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
One strategy is to get as many vowels in your opening guess as possible. Try words like ADIEU or AUDIO in your first attempt, as these letters will appear in more words.
If you’re not able to solve the first Quordle word in your second guess, then choose a word with five completely different letters in order to maximise your chances of solving each puzzle.
Be sure to check back with Express Online each day for all the latest Wordle and Quordle clues.
Quordle hints for word 1…
1. The first word starts with the letter S.
2. The first word contains one vowel.
Quordle hints for word 2…
1. The second word starts with the letter P.
2. The second word contains one vowel.
3. One of the books of the bible.
Quordle hints for word 3…
1. The third word starts with the letter B.
2. The third word contains one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. Another letter also appears twice.
Quordle hints for word 4…
1. The fourth word starts with the letter S.
2. The fourth word contains one vowel.
3. Where you stand as a performer in a concert or play.