In this tutorial, we will show you how to use a tilt brush to paint textures and effects on your photos in Photoshop.
Tilt Brush: Open Your Photo in Photoshop
1. Open your photo in Photoshop.
2. Click on the “Image” tab and select “Edit Image.”
3. Click on the “Adjustments” button and make the following adjustments:
– Levels: Click on the arrow next to “Levels” and increase the brightness and contrast by clicking on the “+” and “-” buttons, respectively.
– Curves: Click on the curve button (the one with a square inside of it) and adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation as you see fit.
-Hue/Saturation:Click on the Hue/Saturation button.
When you click on the Hue/Saturation button in Photoshop, several different options will appear. One of these options is the Tilt Brush. The Tilt Brush is a brush that allows you to paint textures and effects on your photos in a very simple way.
To use the Tilt Brush, first make sure that you have selected the area of your photo that you want to paint with it. Next, click on the Tilt Brush icon located in the toolbar at the bottom of Photoshop.
When you click on this icon, a new window will appear where you can select the size and shape of your brush. You can also choose whether or not you want to apply any color to your brush when painting with it.
Tilt Brush: Create a New Layer
1. Launch the Tilt Brush app and open it.
2. Click on the “Create a New Layer” button on the bottom toolbar.
3. In the “New Layer” window, enter a name for your layer and click “OK.”
4. Select the brush you want to use in this layer and click on the “Brush” icon at the bottom of the window.
5. In the “Brush Options” window, select the size of your brush and click on the “Start Painting” button.
6. Point your brush at an object.
When painting textures and effects on photos in Photoshop, it can be helpful to use a tilt brush. Point the brush at an object and tilt the tool until the desired texture or effect is achieved.
Paint with the Tilt Brush (Optional)
1. Open the Paint application on your computer.
2. Click the “Tilt Brush” icon in the toolbar.
3. In the “Brush” box, select the “Tilt Brush.”
4. In the “Mode” box, select “Point.”
5. In the “Size” box, enter a size for your brush tip.
6. To paint with the tilt brush, hold down the button and drag your mouse across the canvas.
Tilt Brush: Add Effects and Finishing Touches (Optional)
Step 1: Open the Photoshop File
Step 2: Select the Pen Tool
Step 3: Draw the Effects on the Cake
Step 4: Add Final Touches (Optional)
Painting with a tilt brush is an easy way to add texture and effect to your photos. We hope you enjoyed this tutorial!