Restrictions on indoor gatherings are relaxed in Victoria as South Australia’s opposition calls for end to hotel quarantine. Follow the latest updates
- Victoria ends mandatory mask-wearing outdoors
- Follow our global live blog
- Are masks still needed to combat coronavirus in NSW and Victoria?
- Australia’s restrictions explained: state by state
Monday 23 November – coronavirus cases in Queensland:
• 0 locally acquired cases, 3 cases acquired overseas
• 14 active cases
• 1,196 total confirmed cases
• 1,326,061 tests conducted
Victorian police say a secretive data tool that tracked youths and predicted the risk they would commit crime is not being widely used, amid fears it leads to young people from culturally diverse backgrounds being disproportionately targeted.
My colleague Nino Bucci has this story:
Related: Victoria police refuses to reveal how many young people tracked using secretive data tool