Costa is one of the most popular coffee chains in the UK who bring out a new festive menu each year. This year, Costa have gone above and beyond to make Santa’s big day extra special with some tasty treats and festive hot drinks as well as new sandwich editions and sausage rolls, all available in Costa stores soon.
A Pigs under Blankets Stonebaked Panini is also on the menu for Christmas lovers this year as well as the return of Pigs & Blankets Mac and Cheese hitting the shelves.
Prices vary between stores, so customers should head to their nearest store on November 3 to find out how much each item costs.
The coffee chain is also releasing Christmas gift sets too, including a Belgian chocolate tasting experience which costs £5.
It includes three Belgian chocolates alongside a handcrafted hot drink and includes a free Costa Coffee gift card to the value of £3.40.
Find the full menu here:
- Lobster Toastie – from £5.00
- British Pork & Bramley Apple Sausage Roll – from £2.19
- British Turkey & The Trimmings Toastie – from £3.50
- Brie, Maple Bacon & Cranberry Stonebaked Panini – from £3.50
- Vegan Turkee, Cranberry & Stuffing Bloomer Toastie – £3.50
- Lotus Biscoff Cheezecake (Vegan) – from £2.63
- Vegan Father Christmas Gingerbread – from £1.75
- Christmas Fruit Cake (Vegan & GF) – from £1.75
- Mince Tart (Vegan & GF) – from £1.75
- Rich Chocolate & Hazelnut Shimmer Cake – from £2.63
- After-Eight® Muffin – from £1.97
- Terry’s Chocolate Orange Muffin – from £1.97
- Jammin’ in the Chimney Cake – from £1.97
- Crispy Chocolate Star – from £1.53
- Belgian Chocolate Tasting Experience Gift Set – £5.00
- Italian Cake Selection Pack – £5.00
All of these prices reflect the 15 percent VAT reduction that the coffee chain has offered to its customers.
The whole range is available in all Costa Coffee stores from November 3 with prices starting at £1.97.
Cathy Port, Head of Food at Costa Coffee said: “Christmas has always been such a magical time of year at Costa Coffee and we know that this year in particular, our customers are looking to us to make the festive period that extra bit more special.
“We’re incredibly proud to launch our 2020 limited edition Christmas food menu, which we believe is our best yet! It features so many iconic products, which we know our customers have raved about, but also brings in some phenomenal new innovations and partnerships to excite and delight returning and new customers.
“From the decadent Lobster Toastie to the Vegan Turkee, Cranberry & Stuffing Bloomer Toastie and the iconic new muffin collections, there’s something for everyone.”