Fall Guys has been given a big new update on PlayStation 4 and PC.
Titled Big Yeetus and Anti-Cheatus, the brand new Fall Guys update makes some crucial changes to the popular online game.
As the name of the update suggests, the new download adds anti-cheating measures to PC.
According to the patch notes, the development team has also introduce more variety within games, including new obstacles and round variations with existing classics.
“Familiar favourites will have to be tackled in all new ways, with the addition of dozens of obstacles, dizzyingly random rotations and of course, plenty of tumbling fruit,” reads a developer post.
“And what’s more, players will have no idea when these changes will occur — no bean’s dignity shall be spared!”
Elsewhere, Mediatonic has addressed important issues like server stability visual improvements.
The developer also teases the release of a new and rather aggresive obstacle coming to the game soon.
“This major mid-season patch continues this quest! You can expect changes to enhance server stability, nifty VFX improvements and a whole lot more to make Fall Guys just that little bit smoother,” the post continues.
“And another thing… There have been plenty of rumblings across the community about a certain large and rather aggressive hammer obstacle, rumoured to be bringing future physics wildness to Fall Guys.
“Well, we can’t be sharing all the details just yet but let us just say — their name is Big Yeetus and they’re a-coming!”
You can see the full list of Fall Guys patch notes below…
Fall Guys mid-season update patch notes in full…
• [PC] Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in!
• [PC] Added ability to bind game actions to mouse buttons
• [PS4] Improved stability when creating parties on PS4
• Objects in certain rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including new objects entirely. We plan to expand this system in the future to more rounds.
• Improved stability when progressing from one round to another, there should be less disconnections in the qualification screen and round loading now.
• Bug fixes in levels, spectator mode and improved resilience when network errors occur.
• Fall Ball timer down to 120 seconds from 150
• Lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety