UPDATE: The new GTA 5 Online weekly update is being released today, July 30, on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Rockstar Games will refresh its list of deals and discounts available in Grand Theft Auto Online at around 9am BST, or 4am ET, if you live in the United States.
The current rewards available in-game, across all platforms, can be found below and will remain available until the new ones go live.
ORIGINAL: Rockstar Games will be refreshing the current rewards and discounts available in GTA 5 Online this week.
And while there will be plenty of interest regarding what new deals are being offered, they won’t stack up against the new content recently promised by the dev.
The big GTA Online Summer update isn’t expected to arrive in July, but there are hopes it will be ready to check out next month.
August seems like a good month for Rockstar Games to add a new business and vehicles to the game, although they haven’t revealed exactly what they have planned yet.
Hints are all we have for now, but we know for sure that a much more significant update will be released for GTA 5 Online later this year.
A new statement from Rockstar Games teases: “A summer update to GTA Online is on the way, offering up a fun mix of diverse new content from the game’s massive array of experiences to enjoy.
“Later this year players can expect more big updates for both games, including some exciting new extensions and augmentations to an existing role in Red Dead Online, and the biggest ever update for GTA Online, featuring our latest take on Heists in an entirely new location.”
It sounds like the next GTA 5 update will expand the game in areas we already know about, meaning plenty of additional content.
And even if fans have to wait a few more weeks to find out what this will mean for Grand Theft Auto, there’s still plenty to look forward to.
Rockstar Games are on the eve of updating GTA 5 Online with new deals and offers, and If the development team sticks to their usual schedule, the current GTA rewards will disappear on Thursday, July 30.
That will mean across all platforms, including PS4, Xbox One and PC, along with a new podium car for the Casino. They will be replaced by a refreshed lineup of deals, including discounts on leading vehicles and properties.
We would expect all the current deals to disappear at around 9am BST, on Thursday, July 30. Here are the current GTA 5 Online promotions that will be disappearing this week:
- Triple GTA$ & RP in Deadline
- Double GTA$ & RP in Biker Businesses and Stunt Races
- Vehicle Discounts, such as: 40% off the Western Rampant Rocket, Vapid Clique, and Declasse Tulip, and 35% off the Imponte Ruiner 2000, Nagasaki Shotaro, Nagasaki Blazer Aqua, and Grotti X80 Proto
- Players will choose next week’s Arena War Vehicle Discount: Whichever Arena War Vehicle Variant is played in the most matches this weekend will receive a 50% discount next week across all Arena War Vehicles
- The Progen GP1 as the latest Lucky Wheel top prize
- New Twitch Prime Bonuses: Starting this week, players can get the Vespucci Canals Nightclub property for free, plus a GTA$200,000 bonus for playing anytime this week, and an additional GTA$200,000 for those who played each of the last four weeks.
- New Twitch Prime Discounts: 70% off the Pegassi Oppressor and 80% off the Bravado Verlierer.
- Imponte Ruiner 2000 – 35% off
- Nagasaki Shotaro – 35% off
- Nagasaki Blazer Aqua – 35% off
- Grotti X80 Proto – 35% off
- Western Rampant Rocket – 40% off
- Vapid Clique – 40% off
- Declasse Tulip – 40% of
Choose Your Arena War Vehicle Variant Bonus Next Week
Take your vehicular rage to the Maze Bank Arena this weekend and be rewarded next week with special discounts. Pick a side between the Apocalypse, Future Shock and Nightmare variants – whichever variant is played in the most matches this weekend will receive a 50% discount next week across all Arena War vehicles.