Data Protection is one of the basic requirements for organizations with so many hackers roaming around without a leash. With NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—Data Protection Certification you prove your skills. A NetApp certified can position NetApp disaster recovery solutions, assess customer data storage requirements, and implement backup and recovery solutions.
What’s more according to a recent survey, the average salary an Implementation Specialist enjoys is $61,789 per year in the United States. Plus, you will be granted certification and a nice NCIE-DP logo.
All you need is to first obtain a NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) certification, then pass the NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—Data Protection (NS0-525) exam.
If it doesn’t look simple to you don’t panic. DumpsPedia has the solution to your worries. The NS0-525 Exam Dumps we offer are basically everything you need to score highest in one try. Register for your exam now and leave the training to us.
NetApp NCIE-DP NS0-525 Exam Requirements:
A candidate is expected to have 6 to 12 months of experience working with NetApp technologies. These technologies include ONTAP replication, planning and implementing data protection solutions, configuring backup and recovery software, operating backup and disaster recovery deployments.
Here is some recommended training for NCIE-DP:
- ONTAP Data Protection Administration (ILT)
- ONTAP MetroCluster Installation (ILT)
- ONTAP Data Protection Fundamentals (WBT)
NetApp Certified Implementation Engineer—Data Protection (NS0-525) Overview:
The NS0-525 Exam is a one and a half hour exam with an extension of 30 minutes for non-native speakers. It contains 60 test questions which will test your knowledge and skills according to the topics given below:
- ONTAP Replication Technology
- Planning ONTAP Data Protection Implementation
- Configuring Data Protection Software
- Operating Data Protection Deployments
- Best Practices
When you are done with your exam you can see your result within 2-5 business days in CertCenter.
Sturdy Tips to Pass NS0-525 Exam with Top Results
The cause of students failing in their first attempt at the exam is mostly faulty test material. Also, there are other things that have a huge impact on your preparation and then on your result.
You can increase your chances to pass the exam, if not 100% at least 90%, by robust preparation. How to do that? To find out read the top 10 tips given below:
- Get to Know Your Exam — before entering heedlessly into training first know your exam. You must know you made the right choice to put your efforts into it. This article should help in getting to know about the NS0-525 Exam.
- Plan Ahead — Preparing for an exam means concentration, time management and practice. So planning your preparation strategy before you start going through reference books and practice questions is the ideal approach.
- Know Your Priorities — once made certain the plan is set, go through your priorities. It is really important to know what should be done when. If you read this article you know which topic has more coming from in exam so priorities them accordingly. The topics with more chances to appear in the exam should go first and vice versa.
- Set Time Schedule — you know the division of the topics of your exam if you have read this article. Allot time slots or even days to each topic. Give more time to the ones that have more questions coming in the exam.
- Ask Experts — there are several public forums and online chatting platforms where experts share their experiences. Get in touch with your peers and find out what they did for practice and would it work for you as well? A lot of experts consider Dumpspedia NS0-525 Exam Questions a valid and useful means to pass the exam.
- Keep In Touch With Latest News of Your Exam — NetApp is a prominent company in the industry. As it introduces new technologies or updates some, it also updates exam content accordingly. You could be preparing an exam for months to find out later it changed.
- Practice Test Questions — once you are done with all of the above get the latest NS0-525 Braindumps. Don’t worry we won’t let you wander the internet aimlessly. Visit Dumpspedia.com to get up-to-date test material that resonates with your exam content.
- Mock Tests — taking mock tests is another popular and useful trend these days. The NS0-525 Practice Tests help you get used to the exam Q&A format and relieve you of concerns. They also help map your progress and point out where you went wrong.
- Revisit and Revise — after you are done with preparing to remember to leave space for revision. Revisiting everything prior to the exam is as important as the preparation.
- Take Exam with Confidence — you did your planning, preparation and revising the only thing left now is the exam. Be confident in yourself and try to answer all questions to your best potential.
For better preparation only choose the best resources. Dumpspedia offers NS0-525 Dumps recognized by professionals themselves. So if you decided to take this exam, start training now! And Good luck with the exam.