(as of Nov 01,2019 06:50:07 UTC – Details)
Bring excitement and surprise into your Sims’ lives with pets! Create the perfect (or imperfect) pets for your Sims, from fierce guard dogs to destructive kittens to trusty horses and more as you determine not only how your Sims’ pets look but their personality traits as well. With a variety of new activities and social interactions, take direct control of your Sims’ pets and explore new ways to mess with their lives. Give your Sims a new member of their household and discover all-new ways to play with life!
Experience life on four legs as you explore the Sims world through the eyes of a dog or cat! Will you be fun and friendly or will you be more pest than pet? Dig, chase, find collectibles, learn to hunt, and more. Go outside and play or just go on the rug. Dogs can even help their owners land a date! Move up the pet pecking order with career opportunities. (Who knew there was a dog and cat underworld?) Travel the town with your owner, sniff out discoveries, find treasure, and more.
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Build a collection of lizards, turtles, snakes, and birds. Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims’ pets.
Requires the base game The Sims 3 to activate.
- Supported OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- Processor: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM: (XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: At least 300 MB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.**6.4 GB if installing with The Sims 3
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card with 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0
- Additional Info: Nvidia GeForce series: FX5900 or better; ATI Radeon™ 9500 series or better; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but may run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, and GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista.) For computers using built-in graphics chipsets the game requires at least: Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent and 0.5 GB additional RAM.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
- Video Card: ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100.
- Additional Info: **This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.
Be the pet – Wield control of your pets to chase, dig, tackle, and more. Be the perfect companion or wreak havoc on your Sims!
Pets have their own traits – From intelligent, friendly, and proud to playful, adventurous, and aggressive, determine the personalities of your Sims’ pets.
Pets can learn skills – Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date. With career opportunities, your Sims’ pets can even work their way up the chain to become the ultimate criminal mastermind.
Only on PC – More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and – for the first time ever – horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?