The Division 2 has just been given a huge new update on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Division 2 update 2.1 is ready to download now, despite the game being taken offline for maintenance.
The Division 2 server maintenance is scheduled to last for around 3-hours.
This means the game should come back online at around 11.30am UK time.
Ubisoft announced the news on Twitter, telling fans that the servers would be unavailable during the downtime.
“Maintenance for both The Division and The Division 2 starts in 30 minutes,” Ubisoft announced. “Expected down time is 3 hours. We will update you once the servers are coming back up.”
Ubisoft has also released patch notes for The Division 2 update 2.1.
The patch doesn’t appear to add many new features, instead fixing some long-standing issues.
There’s a fix for an irritating issue in which non-playable characters would get stuck on a T-pose when killed out of view.
Ubisoft has also fixed a problem with the Revive Hive not working properly, although the team warns that the skill may not always resurrect players.
The update also fixes problems with the Crafting Bench and the Gila Guard brand gear.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 update 2.1 patch notes in full….
• Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
• Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
• Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
• Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
• Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.