(as of Aug 15,2019 10:00:03 UTC – Details)
Two hundred years ago, a sorcerer attempted to fulfill a dark prophecy that would see him rule the world. A street thief steals the wrong heirloom and finds herself on the run from a powerful vampire mage. In fulfillment of prophecy, the evil sorcerer, Mordred Darkthrop, initiated a series of actions that would eventually see him rule the world. Darkthrop’s reign of tyranny and his lineage ended abruptly, when he and his only son died moments before his goal was realized. The prophecy, however, lingered on. Today, another maniac stands determined to succeed where the sorcerer failed and he needs YOU to fulfill his plan. Are you brave/crazy enough to stop this guy? Two hundred years later, young Mel, a common street thief, is about to have her life turned upside down, as another stands determined to succeed where Darkthrop failed, and to see the prophecy to its fulfillment. Aveyond: Lord of Twilight is part 1 of the Orbs of Magic series.
Solve dozens of adventure puzzles and explore an enchanting world. Lord of Twilight is packed with monsters, magic, and humor. Race from an evil vampire lord, intent on plunging the world into darkness and enslaving humanity. Gather a colorful group of companions and set out together on a quest to thwart his plans. Traverse a vast, snowy wilderness, rugged mountain ranges, and get a glimpse into the Underworld on your adventure.
- HUMOR. Lots of it. Humor is the core of Aveyond. You will laugh… or else!
- Massive world filled with loads of monsters, loot, and civilizations.
- Travel with a large party of friends. Pick your leader and your fighters for turn-based battles.
- Seek out special academies to learn skills like climbing so that you can explore new areas.
- Help Edward, one of your party members, find a wife or face the wrath of his mother.
- Give or steal from temples.
- Obtain a magical sword that can have its properties changed by the gem you put in its hilt.
- Run a farm in your spare time and collect creatures.
- Awesome music brought to you by an award-winning musician who has the entire Final Fantasy music library memorized.
- For the lazy: find the secret treasure caves and equip your heroes with mega weapons, gold, and level ups.
- 20+ achievements to unlock!
- Supported OS: Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
- Processor: Intel pentium III or higher processor
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Disk: 61 MB
- Additional Requirements: Internet connection and active Steam account required
Steam account required for game activation and installation
HUMOR. Lots of it. Humor is the core of Aveyond. You will laugh… or else!
Massive world filled with loads of monsters, loot, and civilizations.
Travel with a large party of friends. Pick your leader and your fighters for turn-based battles.
Seek out special academies to learn skills like climbing so that you can explore new areas.
For the lazy: find the secret treasure caves and equip your heroes with mega weapons, gold, and level ups.