Fortnite developer Epic Games has released the Season 8, Week 2 challenges.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Week 2 challenges task players with gaining health from apples, dealing damage to supply drops and eliminating opponents in Salty Springs.
One of the more difficult challenges tasks players with dealing damage using the Pirate Cannon.
This is one tough challenge, because not only do you have to find a Pirate Cannon, you’ll also have to actually deal damage with it.
Check out the image above for a look at the different Pirate Cannon map locations.
As for dealing damage, it’s probably a good idea to land at Lazy Lagoon, as this will have the highest volume of players.
You’ll need to deal 100 damage in total, but not necessarily in the same match.
Check out the remaining Week 2 challenges below…
Fortnite Week 2 Free Challenges…
• Land at the block, dusty divot, polar peak, snobby shores and paradise palms
• Deal damage to descending supply drops
• Eliminations in Salty Springs or Haunted Hills
Fortnite Week 2 Battle Pass Challenges…
• Gain health from apples
• Visit the furthest north, south, east and west points of the island
• Deal damage to opponents with a pirate cannon
• Search a chest in different named locations in a single match