Fortnite Ikonik skin is one of the new outfits coming to Epic Games’ hit Battle Royale shooter soon.
The Fortnite Ikonik skin was revealed this week alongside the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S10.
It’s the latest in a long line of exclusive, rare skins that Epic Games has rolled out with one of the most sought after being the Fortnite Galaxy skin.
The Fortnite Ikonik skin was discovered by dataminers some time ago but it has finally been officially revealed.
The Fortnite Ikonik skin looks set to launch during Fortnite season 8 and is a K-Pop inspired outfit.
And it’s set to be one of the most exclusive and rare skins in Fortnite – due to how you get it.
The Fortnite Ikonik skin is only available with purchases of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
The S10+ is set to launch on March 8 and prices in the UK start from £899.
By the time the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus launches Fortnite season 8 is already expected to be in full swing.
So the Fortnite Ikonik skin looks to be the first officially revealed cosmetic for the new season of Fortnite.
The description for Fortnite Ikonik reads: “Lead your squad to victory with the new IKONIK outfit.
“Get IKONIK now when you get the Galaxy S10+.
“Don’t just separate yourself on the battlefield—do it like a K-Pop star.
“See how you can get the outfit inspired by K-Pop sensation Jung Changwoo from the band iKON.”
The base Samsung Galaxy S10+ model costs £899 in the UK and comes with 128GB of storage and 8GB of RAM.
For an extra £200 you can increase the Samsung Galaxy S10+ storage to 512GB.
And if you really want to go all out, you can spend £1,399 for a Galaxy S10+ model with 1TB of storage and 12GB of RAM.
Once the Fortnite Ikonik skin is released, players will likely be able to claim it in a similar manner to the Fortnite Galaxy skin.
Here, in a post online, is how Samsung explained players could claim the Galaxy skin:
An Epic Games account is required. You’ll need to install and play Fortnite using the instructions below (do not install from the Google Play store) on your Galaxy Note9 or Galaxy Tab S4 to redeem your Galaxy Skin. Only one Galaxy Skin is granted per device.
• Download Fortnite on your Galaxy Note9 or Tab S4 from the Samsung folder > Galaxy Apps and tap on the Fortnite Banner.
• Tap INSTALL AND OPEN in the Quick Installation Pop-up, then read through and accept the terms and conditions.
• Once logged in, play three matches of Fortnite on your Note9 or Tab S4 device.
• Tap the “Return to Lobby” button after being eliminated or winning a match for it to count toward the three matches you need to complete.
• After three matches are complete, allow 24-48 hours to receive a gift box in Fortnite with your Galaxy Skin. Tap the gift box to open and use your Galaxy Skin.
– Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more Fortnite and season 8 news