(as of Feb 18,2019 15:42:17 UTC – Details)
The year is 2033. An entire generation has been born and raised underground, and their besieged Metro Station-Cities struggle for survival, with each other, and the mutant horrors that await outside.
You are Artyom, born in the last days before the fire, but raised underground. Having never ventured beyond the city limits, one fateful event sparks a desperate mission to the heart of the Metro system, to warn the remnants of mankind of a terrible impending threat. But will they even listen? Rather than stand united, the factions of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever.
Metro Redux is the ultimate double game collection, including the definitive versions of both Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light, each rebuilt in the latest and greatest iteration of the 4A Engine for Next Gen. Newcomers to the series will get the chance to experience two of the finest story-driven shooters of all time in one vast package; an epic adventure combining gripping survival horror, exploration and tactical combat and stealth.
Fans of the original games will find the unique world of Metro transformed with incredible new lighting, physics and dynamic weather effects, as well as a host of gameplay improvements and new features. All the enhancements from the acclaimed sequel Metro: Last Light have been transferred to Metro 2033 Redux – superior AI, controls, animation, weapon handling and many more. And both campaigns benefit from all-new melee animations, the ability to check your watch and ammo supplies on the fly, and new full-body player animations.
Those who favoured the more survival-horror oriented gameplay of ‘Metro 2033’ can play both campaigns in the ‘Survival’ Play-Style, a fraught, slow burn fight for survival. Those who enjoyed the more action-oriented gameplay of Metro: Last Light can try the ‘Spartan’ Play-Style, providing Artyom with a powerful set of combat skills. With the legendary Ranger Mode included to offer an extra layer of challenge and immersion, and all previous released DLC, Metro Redux offers 50+ hours of AAA FPS gameplay for an incredible price.
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro – witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life with stunning next-gen visuals at 60FPS.
- Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse – equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself.
- Rebuilt and Remastered for next-gen – with all previous DLC content included, new modes and features, and many gameplay improvement, this is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed classic that fans and newcomers alike will enjoy
- Two unique Play Styles : “Spartan” and “Survival” – approach the game as a slow burn Survival Horror, or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes.
- The legendary Ranger Mode returns – dare you play the fearsome Ranger Mode? No HUD, UI, deadlier combat and limited resources combine to create the ultimate immersive experience.
Based on the internationally bestselling novel series by Dmitry Glukhovsky
- Supported OS: Windows 8/7/Vista
- Processor: Dual Core CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 10 GB
- Video Card: DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB, GeForce GTS 250, etc)
Steam account required for game activation and installation
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
Metro 2033 Redux
Metro: Last Light Redux