(as of Aug 20,2019 19:10:21 UTC – Details)
There are already hundreds of thousands of cybersecurity professionals and according to some sources, there is a shortage of several more hundreds of thousands. Tribe of Hackers wants to change that. We asked for industry, career, and personal advice from 70 cybersecurity luminaries who are ready to break down barriers and shatter ceilings. It’s about time.
This book can be a catalyst for change for anyone, from beginners trying to enter the industry, to practitioners looking to start their own firms.
- What tips do the founders of Dragos, Inc. and Duo Security have on starting a company?
- Do you need a college degree or certification to be a cybersecurity professional?
- What is the biggest bang-for-the-buck action your organization can take to improve its cybersecurity posture?
- What “life hacks” to real hackers use to make their own lives easier?
- What resources can women in cybersecurity utilize to maximize their potential?
All proceeds from the book will go towards: Bunker Labs, Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Rainforest Partnership, and Start-Up! Kid’s Club.
We can’t wait to show you the most epic cybersecurity thought leadership collaborative effort, ever.