Fortnite developer Epic Games has released a new set of challenges for Season 7, Week 6.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Week 6 challenges involve finding chilly gnomes, visiting named locations and dealing damage with the SMG.
One of the more interesting challenges tasks players with sliding an ice puck over 150 metres.
This challenge is actually pretty easy, provided you’ve unlocked the Ice Puck.
The Ice Puck is available as a level 28 Battle Pass reward, so it should be fairly straightforward to unlock.
Once you’ve got the Ice Puck, make sure you select it as one of your emotes and then head to the small lake north of Polar Peak.
While this isn’t the only place you can visit top complete the challenge, you’ll have no trouble earning the reward if you head to the slope on the north side of the lake and throw the ice puck down.
It should then slide down the slope and across the frozen lake, before rewarding you with the Battle Star.
The remaining Week 6 challenges can be seen below…
Fortnite Week 6 Free Challenges…
• Search an Ammo Box in different named locations (7)
• Search Chilly Gnomes (7)
• Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers (3) (HARD)
Fortnite Week 6 Battle Pass Challenges…
• Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match (2)
– Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match
– Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match
• Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw (1)
• Stage 1: Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (200) (HARD)
• Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (5) (HARD)