Fortnite developer Epic Games has released another wave of challenges for Season 7, which means there’s a brand new secret Battle Star banner to find.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
You can even earn an additional Battle Star or banner by completing all seven challenges and unlocking a special loading screen (above).
If you look closely at the loading screen, you’ll see a banner in the background. We’ve circled the banner in the image below.
As with all Season 7 Snowfall challenges, the secret banner can be found within the snow biome.
Set your marker to Happy Hamlet, which can be found on the D9 section of the map.
The banner is located in a house at the northern part of the town. You can see it for yourself in the image above.
It’s also worth remembering that you’ll need to complete all of the challenges to unlock the loading screen and banner.
The full list of Season 7, Week 4 challenges can be seen below. Head over to this link for advice on how to complete the challenges.
Fortnite Week 4 free challenges…
• Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in different matches (5)
• Launch fireworks (3)
• Eliminate opponents at all Expedition Outposts (3) (HARD)
Fortnite Week 4 Battle Pass challenges…
• Stage 1: Destroy Chairs (80)
– Stage 2: Destroy Wooden Utility Poles
– Final Stage: Destroy Wooden Palettes
• Deal damage with a Pickaxe to opponents (100)
• Eliminations at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (3) (HARD)
• Stage 1: Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park (1)
– Stage 2: Search the letter “S” in Wailing Woods (1)
– Stage 3: Search the letter “M” in Dusty Divot (1)
– Stage 4: Search the letter “N” under a frozen lake (1)
– Final Stage: Visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row (1)