Currys Black Friday 2018 sale started last week and features a number of appealing offers.
The outlet has already detailed its Black Friday plans ahead of the highly-anticipated event.
Currys will be offering Black Tag deals ahead of November 23 across its retail stores and online shop, meaning customers can take advantage of savings early.
As part of the event, Currys has already slashed the prices of 4K TV’s and has insisted now is “the perfect time to snap up a 4K bargain”.
The retailer went on: “You’ll be pleased to know that we’ll have Black Tag deals running in the lead up to the big day, which will see prices reduced across many major television brands.
“On Black Friday itself, you can expect to find yet more awesome promotions.
“If you’ve been delaying getting yourself a new TV, the Black Tag period is the perfect time to snap up a 4K bargain.
“‘4K’ denotes the nearly 4,000 pixels – or dots – that make up the horizontal plane on the TV display, an innovation that leads to a clearer, crisper image.
“With the biggest names in film and video games releasing new and exciting 4k-ready content, there’s no reason to wait until 2019.”
Curry Black Friday 2018 4K TV deals
Some of the best 4K TV offers currently available on Currys include:
• SAMSUNG UE50NU7020 50″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV – £399 (was £599)
• SAMSUNG UE43NU7020 43″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV – £349 (was £549)
• SAMSUNG UE55NU7020 55″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV – £499 (was £699)
• SONY BRAVIA KD55AF8BU 55″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV – £1,899 (was £2,299)
• SONY BRAVIA KD55XF8796BU 55″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV – £849 (was £1,099)
• SONY BRAVIA KD65XF8796BU 65″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV – £1,199 (was £1,399)
• SONY BRAVIA KD49XF8796BU 49″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV – £749 (was £949)
• SONY BRAVIA KD65AF8BU 65″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV – £2,799 (was £3,299)
• TOSHIBA 65U6863DB 65″ Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV – £599 (was £779)
When is Black Friday?
Black Friday will take place on November 23 where prices on myriad products will be cut for the duration of the day.
The worldwide retail phenomenon is renowned for cutting costs on everything from clothes, electronics and furniture.
Every year customers eager for bargains take to outlets both online and in physical stores to make the most of the yearly event.
You can grab even more deals on Cyber Monday, which takes place on November 26.