Fortnite developer Epic Games has released the second set of challenges as part of the Fortnitemares Halloween event.
Fans can unlock Halloween-themed rewards and XP by completing the various challenges.
Part two contains four challenges, including one that tasks players with destroying Ghost Decorations in named locations.
Fans will also need to destroy 150 Cube Fiends, deal 5,000 damage to Cube Monsters with shotguns and SMGs and eliminate enemies in Corrupted Areas.
A further set of challenges will be unlocked in two days, followed by a final set in four days.
Fans looking for the Ghost Decorations can check out the map below for their locations.
You’ll need to destroy seven in total, although you don’t have to complete the challenge in a single match.
Part Two Fortnitemares challenges…
• Destroy Cube Fiends (150) – 500XP
• Deal damage with Shotguns or SMGs to Cube Monsters (5,000) – 500XP
• Eliminate Opponents in Corrupted Areas (3) – 500XP
• Destroy a Ghost Decoration in Different Named Locations (7) – 500XP
Part One Fortnitemares challenges…
• Destroy Cube Monsters (200) – 500XP
• Deal damage with assault rifles or pistols to Cube Monsters (5,000) – 500XP
• Visit a Corrupted Area in Different Matches – (7) – 500XP
• Dance in front of different Gargoyles (5) – 500XP
Fortnitemares is a limited time event that takes place in the lead up to Halloween.
Epic reveals more in a recent blog post, explaining that Fortnitemares introduces PvE elements to Battle Royale.
“The Cube strikes back, bringing Fortnitemares to Battle Royale! Drop in and discover what the Cube has unleashed,” reads the post.
It turns out that Cube Fragments spawn monsters, which come in multiple different types.
Large Cube Fragments can be found near corrupted areas of the island, while Small Cube Fragments are created randomly throughout the match.