Fortnite fans can pick up a secret Battle Star by unlocking the first hidden loading screen of Season 6.
Fans can unlock a hidden loading screen by completing all seven challenges from any given week.
Three of these Fortnite challenges are available for free, while the other four are exclusive to Battle Pass users. The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Once you’ve completed all seven challenges, you’ll unlock the hidden loading screen, which contains a secret Battle Star. We’ve circled the Battle Star in the image below.
The hidden Battle Star can be found in the desert east of Paradise Palms.
And as you can see from the loading screen, the Battle Star can be found above the tractor on the hill.
It’s worth remembering that you can only access this hidden Battle Star by completing all of the challenges.
Likewise, you’ll need to finish a game (so no rage quitting) when you’ve found the Battle Star on the map.
The Fortnite Season 6, Week 1 challenges in full…
Fortnite Season 6, Week 1 Free Challenges…
• Pickup a Legendary Item in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
• Regain (150) health from a Cozy Campfire – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1: Search (3) Chests (HARD) – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2: Search (2) Supply Drops – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 3: Search (1) Supply Llama – 1 Battle Star
Fortnite Season 6, Week 1 Battle Pass Challenges…
• Apply (500) shields – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2: Land at Tomato Temple – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 3: Land at Tilted Towers – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 4: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
• Dance under (7) different Streetlight Spotlights (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
• Eliminate opponents in (5) different named locations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars