Michael McIntyre ‘put me in HOSPITAL’ – Fan horror during show ‘It was scary’

Can you die laughing?

Everone says they would like to go with a smile on their face, but being hospitalised during a comedy is show is a little too close to the bone.

The young fan was rushed to hospital in Plymouth during the opening night of McIntyre’s Big World Tour.

19-year-old Jessica Owne said: “It was pretty scary.”

Incredibly, it seems the blame lies with the star of the show.

The young student just started at Middlesex University but was back in Devon to see the comedy star. During the show she started to worry when she fely severe pains in her chest.

Jessica said: “My chest started to really hurt with sharp pains and my arm went numb. It was pretty scary. We decided to leave ASAP and get it checked out.”

The shocking expert medical diagnosis from the doctors pointed the finger directly at McIntyre himself.

Jessica added: “We went to our local A&E at the Derriford Hospital. I had an ECG and was told my chest was inflamed from laughing too much.

“The doctor asked where I had been and he said ‘It’s obvious what you’ve done, you’ve laughed too hard!’”

The student said she has already been offered tickets for another show during the tour by McIntyre’s team.

Perhaps she should ask him to try not to be so funny next time?