Fortnite update v3.3 patch notes have been revealed by Epic Games.
The Fortnite update will be applied to Battle Royale and Save the World, following a period of maintenance.
Fortnite v3.3 introduces the remote explosives, the Supply Llama and the limited time Blitz mode.
Blitz, which will be activated on March 19, features shorter and more intense battles.
Matches will start with the storm circle already closing in on the island.
Likewise, fans will only have a maximum of 15 minutes to complete games.
Save the World, on the other hand, has introduced the Luck of the Storm questline to celebrate St Patrick’s Day.
You can check out the rest of the patch notes below…
Fortnite version 3.3 Battle Royale update patch notes in full…
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Remote Explosives added.
- Rare rarity.
- Found in Supply Llamas, Treasure Chests, Floor Loot or Supply Drops.
- Stacks of 4 (Max of 10).
- Smoke Grenade has been vaulted.
- Updated the ‘No Scope Hunting Rifle’ name to simply be ‘Hunting Rifle’.
- Fixed missing environmental impact FX on Hunting Rifle projectiles.
Limited Time Mode: Blitz
*NOTE: This mode will be enabled on 3/19.
- Blitz has much shorter storm times resulting in faster & more intense matches!
- Maximum match length is 15 minutes.
- The match will start with the storm circle already closing in over the island.
- Adjustments to loot availability:
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Floor Loot spawns nearly 100% of the time.
- Supply Drop spawn interval lessened from 180s (+/- 30s) to 80s (+/- 20s).
- Supply Drop descent time shortened from 60s to 30s.
- Launchpad spawn likelihood greatly increased.
- Harvesting resources doubled.
- Resources found in loot increased from 30 to 100.
- Treasure chest health increased from 200 to 500.
- Ammo box health increased from 120 to 250.
Save the World update v3.3 patch notes in full…
- Next chapter of Spring it On! unlocks – ‘Luck of the Storm’.
- Battle lucky Husks, uncover treacherous treasures, track mythical spokescreatures, and brave springtime storm shenanigans!
- Quest rewards include an Epic Leprechaun Survivor + your choice of one of three Legendary St. Patrick’s themed Heroes:
- Luck Demolisher Wildcat
- Highland Warrior Wildcat
- Battle Hound Jonesy
- Rebalanced Stat Caps.
- Party shared F.O.R.T. stat caps have been reverted to their old balance relative to the personal F.O.R.T. stat caps.
- One high-level friend can share enough F.O.R.T. stats to boost your duo to the 4-player balance point, if they are far enough above your level.
- F.O.R.T. stat caps in Stonewood have been reverted to the end-of-zone threshold.
- F.O.R.T. stat caps have increased across the other three locations.
- They begin being offset upwards in mid-Plankerton, and this offset increases at higher difficulties.
- These caps are now at or above the caps present at launch:
- In the top 2 difficulties of Plankerton.
- In the top 3 difficulties of Canny Valley.
- In the top 4 difficulties of Twine Peaks.
- Weapon level caps have been increased to match character level caps.
- Increased starting cap from 12 to 20.
- Caps increase in increments of 10 until they reach 50.
- The points where Weapon and Character level caps increase has been moved a few difficulties earlier.
- Set base Weapon Skill to 50 for all heroes.
- This allows low-level players to effectively use high-level guns while playing in high-level areas.
- As a result of this change the Weapon Skill skill tree nodes no longer function. We will replace or remove these nodes in a future patch.
- Stat caps for Storm Shield Defenses were lower than intended and have been raised to their intended levels (equivalent to end-of-zone missions).